It is a useful and natural method that is effective in sagging skin and wrinkles. Facial mesotherapy reduces wrinkles, decreases skin sagging and increases skin elasticity. The skin looks bright and radiant.
What is mesotherapy good for?
Facial mesotherapy with modern methods helps to solve the following problems in our clinic;
- Skin that is dull and lost its luster
- Loss of elasticity in the skin and sagging
- Skin aging and fatigue appearance
- Skin damage caused by smoking
- Protecting from the harmful effects of sunrays, especially before summer
- Sun-damaged skin
- Speeding up the healing process of spot treatments
- Helping in the treatment of acne, wounds and burn marks
- Accelerate the healing process in the treatment of cracked skin
- Excessive lubrication and inanimateness of the skin
How effective is facial mesotherapy (mesolift) ?
Facial mesotherapy (mesolift) is applied through regenerating antioxidants, hyaluronic acid, minerals, vitamins and amino acids via micro injection method to the middle part of the derma. Direct administration of these beneficial substances to the skin stimulates the skin, increases the production of elastin and collagen of the skin tissue, increases the moisture in the skin and renews the skin.
How is facial mesotherapy (mesolift) performed ?
Skin is disinfected and cleaned before facial mesotherapy is performed. Anaesthetic cream can be applied half an hour before the procedure. Special cocktail prepared for facial mesotherapy (mesolift) is injected to the skin with very thin needles.
What does skin look like after facial mesotherapy ?
After facial mesotherapy (mesolift), the skin looks more rested and fresh. The skin looks bright and radiant.
NOTE:The content of this page is for informational purposes only and you should always consult your doctor for diagnosis and treatment.