The skin cleansing and renewal process is considered as the first step in making the skin look healthy and having a youthful appearance. Standard skin cleansing procedures only clean the skin superficially and do not affect the areas where the main problem occurs. However, with skin cleansing and renewal methods, performed by using special devices and solutions, the skin is thoroughly cleansed and has a more vivid and tight appearance.
What are the stages of skin cleansing and renewal ?
In order to achieve effective results through skin cleansing and renewal procedures, the stages must be carried out in a certain order. The success of each stage has a direct impact on the outcome of the next stage. Following steps are applied in skin cleansing and renewal procedures;
- Cleansing the skin with cleansers that are suitable for the skin structure and provide deep cleansing of the skin
- Softening the skin with steam machines and opening the pores
- Deep pore cleaning with exfoliating vacuum devices
- Massage with nourishing and relaxing creams
- Disinfecting the skin through specially designed devices
- Compressed air massage (to ensure lymph and blood circulation)
- Peeling dead skin on the skin using devices and skin masks
- Care and application of protective creams
One solution to 11 problems
- Black spot treatment
- Total skincare
- Increase skin elasticity
- Skin tone irregularities
- Moisturizing the skin
- Enlarged and clogged pore treatment
- Sebum balancing (oily skin)
- Treatment of fine lines and wrinkles
- Treatment of (acne) spots
- Revitalizing the skin
What to do after acne treatment ?
No special maintenance is required after application. The only point to note is that the face is not washed on the first day. Nothing should be applied to the face on the first day. After the treatment, the person can return to work and social life immediately, or make up if s/he wants to. However, following the treatment, we see that no one needs to wear makeup because the result is a problem-free and a vibrant skin.
NOTE: The content of this page is for informational purposes only and you should always consult your doctor for diagnosis and treatment.